Happy Birthday!

The girls with their party hats, made a day before Hadi's birthday and secretly stashed away with the present and card. I told Salma to keep it a secret but when Hadi got home from work she said 'kita ada present for babah tapi it's a secret'.hoho

Homemade cupcakes, the cake tak berapa sedap but the icing is yummy.

Birthday guy with his two girls..Hanan yang extra semangat. I left the lighter on the table while I went to get the camera..when I came out dia tengah petik-petik the lighter to light up the candles!

Happy Birthday Bebop! We love you!!


Comments

hleni said…
so cute!!! siap buat birthday cake lagi, rasa tak penting tapi effort tu yg mahal:)))
Noris said…
Happy Belated birthday Kodeng!!
Cute sangat tengok Hanan tiup candle.
lina said…
Sue, cakap kat Kod Happy Belated Birtday. Rajin Sue buat cupcake :)
ijannina said…
you made ur own cake dear! impressive! and very romantic;). I can never do that haha.
suria said…
haha..i have to earn my keep, tu yg buat cake :)
noorulhawa said…
Wah rajinnya Su buat cupcakes.. They look so pretty!!

Popular Posts