7 facts

I've been tagged by Monina:- share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay..here goes

1) When I was younger, sometimes I'd see a scary monster clown/bear whenever I wasn't feeling well. Everywhere I look I would see the scary face, even when I close my eyes. Psycho ke?

2) I pierced my own ears when I was 14/15. I used a pin tudung and Spice Girls Impluse spray to disinfect my ears and the pin. Tah pape but memang tak kena infection. After the first hole I sort of chickend out, but I think Yo gave me encouragement/kutukan for me to finish the job.

3) I used to have OCD. Also when I was 14/15. I used to have to bukak tutup lampu at least 3/6/7 times. After I drink I had to trace the circle of the mug, and I had to make a bengkok/distorted face whenever ada trigger factors (tak ingat apa). I forgot the part about the distorted face sampaila Yo brought it up a couple years ago. Memang psycho.

4) The most pain I've experienced was while I was on Pitocin. Ubat terpaling tah pape.

5) I'm 27 and have 2 kids already.

6) I used to get mistaken for Hadi's elder sister!GRRRRRRR. Tension jugak kawin dengan orang awet muda. "Adik ke?". My husband la..buta ke? No, cannot answer like that.

7) Drinking teh tarik, teh ais makes me jittery. Sungguh sedap tapi tak boleh minum selalu, nanti rasa macam tak selamat je.. :(

I don't think I have anyone to tag, sebab tak banyak blogger buddies(sedih).

Well, if you (nuff nang kata ada 32 unique visits- tak percaya) feel like doing it, sila-sila..

Comments

Anonymous said…
kehkehkeh.. kakak hadi ke ni?
tapi su, secara positive nye, korang ade iras..
suria said…
iza: bodek2..tapi since ada misai kurang sikit kena tegur adik..misai kena maintain!
jun jusof said…
hahaha... suria, kita serupa.. well at least u nampak muda la gak.. i ni, mmg muka matured (read: tua), lagi la tensen je.. laki kite mmg kene maintain misai tuh, lagi serabai lagi bagus!!!

btw, i igt lagi u cerite yg u nampak monster masa nak deliver salma arituh (after kene cucuk ubat kot..)mmg monster ni ikut u dari kecik kot no :p
suria said…
hi jun..kita muka orang normal ..diaorg yg terlebih comel..ahhaha...nope..that one bukan monster tapi gorilla..haha

Popular Posts