The tower that Hanan built




Hanan is getting better with stacking blocks.
Last Thursday she had a runny nose and suddenly the next day she had rashes all over her torso and a high fever, both of which subsided the very next day. The doc said it's most probably an allergic reaction. I don't remember feeding her anything other than the usual, then it crossed my mind that it might be related to her MMR vaccination about 2 weeks ago. I asked my mother to google it up and walla, mmg sama the symptoms. When I read more about it, found out that it's a common side effect and not at all dangerous compared to having mumps, measles and rubella.
Alhamdulillah, she's up and about, building more towers with blocks!

Comments

La Panadera said…
Hey there Suria...
It's me Alysha, Fye's wife..
Fye mintak I tanya you for Kodeng's hp no.

P.S. Ur daughters are sooooo adorable!

Popular Posts