Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The tower that Hanan built




Hanan is getting better with stacking blocks.
Last Thursday she had a runny nose and suddenly the next day she had rashes all over her torso and a high fever, both of which subsided the very next day. The doc said it's most probably an allergic reaction. I don't remember feeding her anything other than the usual, then it crossed my mind that it might be related to her MMR vaccination about 2 weeks ago. I asked my mother to google it up and walla, mmg sama the symptoms. When I read more about it, found out that it's a common side effect and not at all dangerous compared to having mumps, measles and rubella.
Alhamdulillah, she's up and about, building more towers with blocks!

1 comment:

The Lady said...

Hey there Suria...
It's me Alysha, Fye's wife..
Fye mintak I tanya you for Kodeng's hp no.

P.S. Ur daughters are sooooo adorable!