Happy Birthday to ME!

Today's my birthday!Yikes..I'm 28 years old/young. I have to jot this down else I might forget it when I'm older..like how my parents forgot it was my birthday...haahaha.

Hadi brought us to the bookstore yesterday and we just followed him around until he said..'jangan la ikut I'. Hmm..ape kena la mamat ni..rupa-rupanya he was trying to buy me a card..hehe..tahpape betul. So I said I don't want a store bought card..I want something he made, cause when we were dating he used to make me cute little cards with really corny poetry that he cut and paste from the Internet..Well, yesterday he took me by surprise because it wasn't at all corny but it made me cry..usually I cry because I laughed so hard at what he wrote but yesterday I was deeply touched..ewahewah.

Salma gave me the card and said it's from Salma, Babah and Hanan. On the cover is a picture of the kids and inside, of Hadi and I along with the cut,paste and modified poem. Hehe..the words were just lovely and it's the best card I've ever received!This is by far the best birthday ever...hehe..last year Hadi forgot my birthday so maybe next year it'll be something in between..hehe

Comments

hleni said…
happy birthday:)) biasala hubby2 kita terlupa birthday...and tetiba sometimes buat surprise on our next birthday... apa2pun the thought that matters kan:)))
mon said…
happy birthday dear!!! Well, at least your heart going younger everyday playing with those 2 munchkins:)
suria said…
tq for the kind wishes :)
jun jusof said…
Happy bday Su (sorry lambat sgt wish!!)

Popular Posts