TV maybe?

Salma loves her cartoons. I know TV is not the best thing for kids but there's stuff to do around the house and sometimes I need some me time for myself else I'll go cray!(a letter is missing in the last word - Salma spilled water on the keyboard). Luckily Salma now knows how to use the computer mouse! Started her on playhouse disney's online games but since we have the limited Streamy(yes,missing letter) package memang tak boleh la all the time.So we bought her some edu games to play on the computer..one is Dr Seuss for toddler and the other one is Pooh's Activity Center. She loves them and it keeps the TV off for quite a bit.

I'm looking forward to doing something other than domestic stuff. I kinda miss work already..huhu

Comments

Ila said…
hye su....
tak berubah langsung su ni...
have u quit? for the sake of the children rite???
worth it lah...

go go su...u can do it...

Popular Posts