Klebang Coconut Shake


Memang sedap, just look at Sumy! =)) I think the hot sunny day made the coconut shake even more delicious. The place was full when we arrived but a minute after we got our table,the shakes were  ready for us! Servis yang bagus! Hebat-hebat. I think they use Walls ice cream in the shake, I would prefer a bigger scoop in my drink and I bet you can make a special order ;) They're not lokek at all as you can taste the bits of coconut in the drink.

They also have lots of kuih muih, nasi lemak, mee goreng and such. Hadi tried the nasi lemak, his comment was "Ok, sedap, sambal dia pedas sikit" I tried the mee goreng but it wasn't good. The kids ate roti hot dog and the colorful apams, the roti was definitely finger lickin good =) Habis semua

Will go again if we're there, the shake is really good like the one I had in Besut at the Jamboree Pengakap yearsssss ago. The ones I tasted elsewhere were never as good. Glad we went =)

Most reviews I read said they're sold out by 6pm so make sure you come early =)

Comments

Popular Posts