Funny Sally

 I got this note when I locked Salma out of my bedroom. It was buka puasa time and I had just given Sumayya her bath. Time nak basuh pinggan I saw Sumayya in the bathroom with Salma, Salma encouraging her to play with the hose, habis basah segala!huhu. I was so exhausted and geram! I grabbed Sumy and Hanan cepat-cepat lari naik atas..hahaha...evil mother! I heard her coming upstairs a few minutes later, she knocked on the door a few times but the evil mommy buat tak dengar. Then Salma made fake crying noise (can never trick mommy). Alih-alih she slipped this note under the door,hahahah, it sure made me less angry.

I had been talking about this with Hadi, somebody posted Dr Muhaya's advice that children are the people of Paradise so think twice when you want to yell at them. Looks like somebody eavesdropped on our conversation and used it back against us.hahha..pandai anak mama =)

This one was for the toothfairy. Salma left her teeth for the toothfairy but for two nights the toothfairy tak datang-datang. I've said to her dulu that the toothfairy is not real but i guess dia dah lupa. That night she cleaned her two teeth yg tercabut and told me she'll put it under her pillow everynight until the toothfairy comes and gets them,huhuh.So the next morning before she woke up luckily teringat to take em away and put rm1 under her pillow.hahahah,she was so happy! 

When she got back from school she asked me whether the tooth fairy is real, hehe, rupa-rupanya her friends from school told her it's not. Haha, let's see next time apa jadi..

Comments

ijannina said…
budak ialah ahli syurga. too cute!!!

Popular Posts