sumayya's first choc chip cookie!


 i loveee cookies!nomnomnom


Original recipe here. I think I finally found the secret to super chewy cookies. The original recipe called for baking soda but we didn't have it!I was craving for the cookies, huhu. I googled for a solution and decided to use baking powder to replace the baking soda, just use double what you're supposed to use for baking soda but I couldn't find my teaspoon so I ended up putting almost a tablespoon of baking powder,hehe.

The cookies were delicious, look at sumayya's face! heheeh, I think the secret is baking powder an an extra egg yolk for really chewy cookies. Hmmmmmm, can't wait to try this on my favorite recipe for oatmeal cookies =))))

Comments

RuZaNNa said…
Comellll!! Love the 2 front teeth smile..hehe

Popular Posts