Chop Suey



SEdapppp...got this recipe from Resipi Singapura Unggul - Hidangan Lengkap written by Pn Leong Yee Soo.I borrowed this book from the library so terpaksala scan so I can fix it again. A bit leceh because banyak sangat ingredients tapi sangat berbaloi. It tastes a bit like sambal goreng Johor which is one of my favourite dishes :) So this one pun jadi favourite jugak.

All the recipes in the book look really appetizing, even her other recipe books pun nampak menarik. I borrowed a few from the library and I just love all of them because of the beautiful pictures..hehe. Air liur meleleh sort of recipe books..

Cubalah! =)

Comments

iza said…
eh.. nak cuba la! menarik..
Nurul Ulfa said…
su..may I know which library? in kerteh?
suria said…
mmg sedap...

ulfa, ada 2 books with me, minggu ni baru nak return. library kerteh tepi rhb

Popular Posts