What's in my Garden

Beautiful Gardenias

Roses my favourite  (The house reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy needs a paint job!)
 
Anak kangkung, I wonder if I can hang this plant later so it doesn't menjalar everywhere..hmm..things to google
 
My favourite orange rose, I'm not sure of the official name of this variety
 
First time ever, a cacoon! 
 
A ladybug, lama tak nampak
 
And bug infested bendis..ahaha..so far no ulat in the bendi

The garden really needs a makeover, the old kolam left by the previous owner is just a breeding ground for aedes since it's wet season right now. Wish I could just call in a landscape designer and have the job done. Wishful thinking....

Comments

Ila said…
Su, pokok limau purut ye yang ada cacoon tu?
Ila punye limau purut asik tinggal batang jer...sbb kene makam dek ulat bulu...so sad...
how to overcome this?

Popular Posts