Bobob in the house!

Miss debob, she's so heavy that sometimes I hurt my back while bathing her..huhu. Lepas ni shower jelah baby. Otherwise she's the easiest baby, when we switch off the lights at night she knows its time to sleep. Ever since she was born she was able to drink milk even during let down where the milk flow is very fast. The other 2 girls used to let go and get their faces sprayed with milk...miss debob minum straight je.

She loves going out in the car and dah teman mama beli tudung dah, the first time which she berak on her babah..haha. Habis babah kena her poop! Luckily one of the shops ada bathroom and I ended up giving her a shower there.

She's started drooling (why?) and sucking her fingers when she's hungry. I hope she's not teething..too early for teeth, I do not want to get my body parts injured!

When she's alone she's usually looking at her hands, cross-eyed. Lawak je, she recently discovered her hands no now she's practicing touching toys and her sisters' hair.

Hanan can't wait for Sumayya to start crawling, I told her it'll be sometime close to her birthday. Hopefully Sumayya's weight won't stop her from trying! Hanan had a hard time crawling when she was a baby. I think my milk has too much fat content!

Comments

Popular Posts