Back to School

 Back to school! Salma looks like a zombie here..hehe. She gets to sit close to her bestie Auni. Found out today that her teacher asked Auni's mother to send her for ngaji at Salma's place. Salma would be ecstatic! Can't wait to see the look on her face :)



Ngaji time, the surau is less than 200m from our place so I just load the kids on the bicycle, so senang! Salma enjoys ngaji, I'm surprised. I thought she'd do her sotong routine but she's be ready for ngaji 45 mins before class. Hehe..semangat berkobar-kobar. Alhamdulillah. She's wearing tudungs from my store, pandai pulak nak match the tudungs with her baju kurungs.

The first week of school Hanan got infected with viral gastroenteritis - vomiting and diarrhea. She had it so bad she was afraid to eat, sian sangat. One time she spent so long on the toilet bowl her legs jadi kebas..hehe. Sian gemush mama. A couple days after she got better I got infected. ARghhh...it was a dark period in my life..hehe. I hope I'm immune for life. I hate viral gastroenteritis!!!! Syukur alhamdulillah semua dah sihat :)

Hadi also celebrated his 30th bday! Hehe..no cake and no presents!!I'm so sorry but I couldn't even function properly to make myself a sandwich let alone prepare something special for him. Sorry beeb, nasib baik last year I made cupcakes kan?Happy 30th Bday!!We love you :)

Comments

Popular Posts