Hanan Bananan

I kept forgetting to post that Hanan has finally stopped breastfeeding!!Yipeeee..Horrayyy!! It was quite difficult to stop since I'm at home all the time. So first I had to reintroduce her to the bottle, she likes the Fernleaf milk so we had no problems with her drinking from the bottle. Even though she was on the bottle she still wanted some comfort feeding so I let her breastfeed up to the count of ten on each breast. At first it was okay but at times she'll ask for it at 5 mins intervals..mana boleh jadi!Hehe..

Then Alhamdulillah, I got the idea to put some henna and told her it was blood..she never asked me to wash it I guess because she wouldn't want to wash her own wound jugak, in the end this lasted for over a month and I stopped using the henna just before puasa. Now that I'm fasting there's no more milk, maybe just a bit after buka puasa but she hasn't asked for it for days. Alhamdulillah!!Bestnya...after 2 and a half years of breastfeeding you just want to STOP!heheh

We've finally started to potty train Hanan. A few accidents now and then and she still needs the diaper to do no 2 but overall she's doing great!

Last Thursday she had to do no 2 but I refused to give her the diaper

Hanan:MAma, nak diaper ni, nak pakai
Me: Tak payah pun, kita stay outside. Kalau nak o'onk boleh buat dekat longkang je...hhehe
Hanan: Dekat pokok boleh?

2 nights ago..

Hanan: Aduh...aduhh..sakitnyaaa,bacteria.Aduh...aduhh..sakitnyaaa,bacteria (while massaging her knee)
Me: Haha,apala adik ni

I kissed her forehead then baru sedar dia demam!Lawak and kesian betul budak ni..hehe

Comments

Noris said…
That'sa good idea to use henna. I am trying to stop bf'ing Naufal too.. but he kept crying all the time asking for it.

Popular Posts