Italian Bread Recipe




My Cincai Italian Bread

Ingredients

  • 1 (1/4-ounce) envelope active dry yeast
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1 cup warm water (100° to 110°)
  • 2 to 3 cups bread flour
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil $
  • 1 teaspoon salt
Roti saya sedap. Syabas-syabas, tepuk bahu sendiri. Best served warm with a smear of butter.

Gave some to Sumayya,while she licked the butter off the bread she was humming a song. After a while I remembered the song, it was Barney's pizza, pizza, yummy,yummy pizzaaa.....

Haha, salah roti la sayang

The recipe suruh guna mixer but I just mixed it with a spatula and kneaded it a bit after leaving it to rise. The bread looked ok and tasted good so bolehlaa. I asked Hadi sedap tak my bread..his answer was....

Rasa macam roti

T_T

Hhahahaha,ape-apelah kan. Makan banyakkkk

Cubalah!

Got the recipe from here

Comments

Popular Posts